- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- One 4-ounce jar Thai red curry paste
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your fingertips, blend in the butter until pea-size pieces form. Stir in the coconut milk and curry paste just until a dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, pat the dough into a 7-inch square. Cut into 1-inch-square biscuits and transfer to the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a rack to cool slightly before serving.
The biscuits can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature overnight and reheated before serving.