- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 small head Savoy cabbage, shredded (6-8 cups)
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and cooked
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the garlic and cabbage and stir occasionally until the cabbage is tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the edamame, season with salt and pepper and toss with chopped mint. Serve warm.