- One 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 chipotle in adobo, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from the jar or can
- 1/2 Mom’s Meat Loaf, crumbled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Onion and dill pickle slices, for serving
- In a blender, combine the tomato sauce with the chicken broth, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, chipotle and adobo sauce and puree until smooth. Pour the sauce into a large skillet. Stir in the crumbled meat loaf and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the meat onto the buns, top with sliced onion and pickles, close and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.