Spicy Scallion Paste
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 1/4 cup
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh hot chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the scallions with the garlic, chile, lemon zest and cayenne, mashing slightly with the back of a spoon. Stir in the olive oil and salt.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.