Spicy Scallion Oil
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
This vibrant scallion oil gets its heat from red pepper flakes. It is delicious drizzled on soups, steamed or grilled fish, and vegetables.
- 8 large scallions, chopped
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Sea salt
- In a blender, combine the scallions, olive oil, crushed red pepper and garlic and blend to a puree. Season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.