Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 pound fresh red chiles, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a mini food processor, pulse the chiles with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt until finely chopped. With the machine on, slowly add the olive oil and process until a fairly smooth paste forms.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.