- 1 pound radishes with fresh leafy greens, halved lengthwise
- 12 dill sprigs
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 chiles de árbol, halved
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to make this recipe
- Pack the radishes and dill into a heatproof 1-quart jar.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, garlic, chiles, salt, sugar and 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Pour the hot brine over the radishes and let cool to room temperature. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
The pickled radishes can be refrigerated in the brine for 3 days.