- 8 ounces yellow Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 4 scallions, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound Napa cabbage, chopped
How to make this recipe
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, chile-garlic sauce, hoisin, rice vinegar, brown sugar and water. Set sauce mixture aside.
Heat a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the oil and stir in the garlic, onion and ginger. Cook until the garlic and onions are soft and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the ground pork and scallions. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked.
Stir in the Napa cabbage. Add the noodles and sauce mixture. Toss everything together until combined and heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.