© John Kernick
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: makes 1 cup
With just a few pantry ingredients and a blender, homemade peanut sauce is a snap to make.
Slideshow: More Homemade Condiments
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, preferably Skippy or Jif
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek or Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients and puree until smooth. Use on noodles, chicken, shrimp or tofu.
The peanut sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.