Spicy Mixed Nuts with Rosemary & Cranberries
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN Plus Cooling
- SERVINGS: Makes 7 cups
At Drink, chef Colin Lynch adds a hit of cayenne to this snack for a little spice. He uses a mix of nuts; if you opt for just one kind, walnuts hold the seasonings especially well.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, toss the cashews, walnuts and almonds with the oil, rosemary, brown sugar, salt and cayenne. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, stirring halfway through baking, until golden. Let the nuts cool completely, then mix with the cranberries and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.