© Luis Bruno
Spicy Margarita Shrimp
- SERVINGS: MAKES 32 SHRIMP
- 1/4 cup Juicy Margarita
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 chipotle in adobo, seeded and minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the broiler. In a glass bowl, mix the Juicy Margarita, oil and chipotle. Season with salt and pepper, add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Drain the shrimp and arrange them on a baking sheet. Broil the shrimp as close to the heat as possible for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until opaque and cooked through. Put 2 shrimp on each of 16 skewers and serve warm or at room temperature with lime wedges.
Notes Four Shrimp Calories 87 kcal, Total Fat 2.1 gm, Saturated Fat 0.3 gm, Protein 14 gm, Carbohydrates 1 gm.