Spicy Margarita Shrimp
- SERVINGS: MAKES 32 SHRIMP
- 1/4 cup Juicy Margarita
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 chipotle in adobo, seeded and minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the broiler. In a glass bowl, mix the Juicy Margarita, oil and chipotle. Season with salt and pepper, add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Drain the shrimp and arrange them on a baking sheet. Broil the shrimp as close to the heat as possible for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until opaque and cooked through. Put 2 shrimp on each of 16 skewers and serve warm or at room temperature with lime wedges.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.