Spicy Japanese Popcorn
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes enough for 5 quarts of popcorn
This delicious popcorn is flavored with a mix of Japanese seasonings like togarashi (a chile blend) and crumbled nori (dried seaweed).
- 2 sheets nori (dried seaweed), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon togarashi chile seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 5 quarts of buttered popcorn
- In a food processor, pulse the first four ingredients to a fine powder. Toss with buttered popcorn and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.