- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency. Stir in the lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
Gently fold in the tomatoes. Serve immediately or else press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.