- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 15 ounces mixed spicy baby greens
- 3 Bosc pears, thinly sliced lengthwise
How to make this recipe
- In a small bowl, combine the pomegranate seeds with the parsley, shallot and orange zest. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In another small bowl, whisk the oil with the pomegranate molasses, vinegar, honey and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the greens with the dressing and season lightly with salt and black pepper. Transfer the salad to plates or a platter and top with the pear slices and pomegranate gremolata. Serve right away.
Photo © Jessica Sample Published November 2012