Spicy Green Bean and Enoki Mushroom Stir-Fry with Garlic and Anchovies
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2
Plenty of garlic and anchovies gives this stir-fry its bold flavor. Enoki mushrooms can be found in most well-stocked grocery stores and Asian markets.
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 4 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 ounces (about 2 large handfuls) green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 pound enoki mushrooms, root end trimmed
- Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, anchovies and Sriracha and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the green beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the enoki mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until they just begin to soften.
- Add the garlic mixture to the pan and toss to coat well. Remove from the heat as soon as the enoki mushrooms are soft, about 1 more minute.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt to taste. Serve immediately over a bed of rice or noodles.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.