- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 4 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 ounces (about 2 large handfuls) green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 pound enoki mushrooms, root end trimmed
- Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl combine the garlic, anchovies and Sriracha and mix well.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the green beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the enoki mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute, or until they just begin to soften.
Add the garlic mixture to the pan and toss to coat well. Remove from the heat as soon as the enoki mushrooms are soft, about 1 more minute.
Taste for seasoning and add salt to taste. Serve immediately over a bed of rice or noodles.