- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 Thai chiles, minced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, combine the water with the sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add the lime juice, orange juice, chiles, garlic and salt, stirring to dissolve the salt. Stir in the cilantro and serve right away.
The sauce can be prepared up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated. Add the cilantro just before serving.