Spicy Citrus Dipping Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 Thai chiles, minced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, combine the water with the sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add the lime juice, orange juice, chiles, garlic and salt, stirring to dissolve the salt. Stir in the cilantro and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.