- 2 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Crushed red pepper
- 4 slices of sourdough bread or two 8-inch whole wheat baguettes, split lengthwise and grilled
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the carrots, garlic and caraway, season with salt and crushed red pepper and cook until the carrots are just wilted, about 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread the hummus on the bread. Sprinkle with the carrot mixture and dollop on the yogurt. Top with cilantro, season with black pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.