- 3 pounds broccoli rabe, thick stems discarded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 anchovies, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the broccoli rabe until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes; drain well.
- In a large skillet, cook the oil, garlic, anchovies and crushed red pepper over high heat until the garlic is lightly browned and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broccoli rabe, season with salt and pepper and cook, tossing, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve.