- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Chopped chives, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon pieces and cook until lightly browned. Stir in the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- Add the garlic and broccoli. Stir occasionally until the broccoli is tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chile-garlic sauce, soy sauce and sesame seed oil. Cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chives, if desired.
Steamed white rice.