Spicy Bloody Marys
- SERVINGS: 8
Here's a very potent version of the quintessential brunch drink.
Classic Cocktail Recipes
- 5 cups tomato juice
- 3 cups vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 cucumber spears, for garnish
- In a large chilled pitcher, combine the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, Tabasco and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice, garnished with a cucumber spear.