- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently, until the sugars are dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. Refrigerate for up to 4 days; reheat before using.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.