Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 3 1/2 cups
Roasted chickpeas make a simple and delicious hors d'oeuvre or snack.
- Two 15-ounce cans of chickpeas—rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, toss the chickpeas with the olive oil, cumin, coriander and chile powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread the chickpeas on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, or until slightly crisp and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.