Spiced Red Wine Punch
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES 12 1/2 CUPS
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 4 bottles (750 ml each) fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais or Shiraz
- 1 1/4 cups Holiday Spice Syrup
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced kumquats, for garnish
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Combine the red wine and spice syrup in a very large punch bowl and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds and kumquat slices and serve over ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.