- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 large red radishes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha chile sauce
- 1 large jalapeño
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shell
- Eight 10-inch flour tortillas, halved or quartered
How to make this recipe
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, radishes, red onion, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro and the Sriracha. Season the salsa with salt.
Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill the jalapeño over moderate heat, turning, until charred all over. Let cool, then discard the charred skin, stem and seeds. Finely chop the jalapeño.
In another medium bowl, combine the jalapeño, red and yellow bell peppers, olive oil, lime juice, mint and the remaining 2 tablespoons of cilantro. Gently fold in the crabmeat and season with salt.
Grill the tortillas over high heat until puffed and charred in spots, about 20 seconds per side. Serve the spiced crab with the warm tortillas and salsa.