- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 zucchini (about 1 pound), diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 3 cups shredded leftover Oven-Fried Chicken by the Bucket
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 lavash wraps or flour tortillas
In a small bowl, stir the yogurt with the curry powder.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and zucchini and cook over moderate heat until golden, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the chicken and season the filling with salt and pepper.
Spoon the filling in the center of the lavash and top with some of the curry yogurt. Roll up and serve with any extra yogurt sauce on the side.