- One 3-pound butternut squash-peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss the squash with the olive oil, cumin, coriander and cayenne and season with salt and pepper. Spread the squash on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, tossing once halfway through. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.