© Tina Rupp
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Jäger Kirkland, WA
Noted mixologist Ryan Magarian plays up food-and-cocktail pairings. His Spice cocktail goes well with the Jägerschnitzel, a breaded pork cutlet served with mushroom sauce and spaetzle.
- 2 large mint sprigs, torn and bruised
- 1 1/2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounce pear nectar or juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 thin slice of pear
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except the pear slice and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the pear slice.