- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Holeman & Finch Public House • Atlanta
According to Greg Best, his first sip of this spicy Cognac-and-peach-lambic cocktail was so evocative, it "brought about visions of strangely garbed folk drinking around the fire pits of their bandit camps on a cold desert night."
- 1 1/2 ounces Cognac
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce chilled peach lambic
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1 teaspoon St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram (allspice liqueur)
- 1 lemon twist, flamed, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the peach lambic and garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe, stir in the lambic and garnish with the flamed twist.