- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
- 1 1/2 ounces Cognac
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce chilled peach lambic
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1 teaspoon St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram (allspice liqueur)
- 1 lemon twist, flamed, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the peach lambic and garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe, stir in the lambic and garnish with the flamed twist.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.