Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 12
Of course Maria Helm Sinskey and her husband, Rob (co-owner of Napa's Robert Sinskey Vineyards), serve their wine at parties. But she also offers refreshing punches like this one, made with tart-sweet pomegranate juice and finished with Prosecco.
- 1 quart pomegranate juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 2 cups chilled limeade
- One 750-milliliter bottle Prosecco
- Lime and orange slices, for garnish
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a punch bowl, combine the pomegranate juice, orange juice and limeade. Pour in the Prosecco; float lime and orange slices on top. Ladle into 12 ice-filled glasses, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.