- SERVINGS: MAKES 2 QUARTS
This drink makes a lovely alternative to the iced tea everyone drinks in warm Georgia weather.
- 2/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tangerine or grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 quart sparkling water
- 8 mint sprigs
- Lime, lemon or orange slices, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir the sugar into the fruit juices until dissolved. Add the sparkling water and mint. Add ice, stir and pour into 8 tall glasses. Garnish with the fruit slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.