- SERVINGS: 4
To get the most out of a quick Spanish-inspired rub, Marcia Kiesel turns to pimentón de la Vera, the Spanish smoked paprika, which adds a smoky kick to roasted chicken.
Plus: Chicken Recipes and Tips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pimentón de la Vera (Spanish smoked paprika)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, chopped
- Mix all ingredients to a paste.
Medium-bodied, firm red Rioja.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.