- 12 ounces spaghettini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup (7 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and sliced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh ricotta
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghettini until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, artichokes and crushed red pepper and season lightly with salt. Cook over high heat until the garlic is golden and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice. Add the pasta and the reserved cooking water to the skillet along with the ricotta and cook, tossing and stirring until the strands are nicely coated, about 2 minutes. Transfer the pasta to bowls and serve, passing the grated cheese at the table.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.