© Linda Pugliese
Spaghettini and Sausage Frittata with Goat Cheese
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
Make this dish easily using leftover Spaghettini with Sausage, Tomatoes and Spinach.
Slideshow: More Spectacular Egg Dishes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 recipe Spaghettini with Sausage, Tomatoes and Spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the broiler. In a large, ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the Spaghettini with Sausage, Tomatoes and Spinach and cook over moderate heat, tossing, until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into the skillet and cook until set on the bottom and around the edge, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top and broil, about 2 inches from the heat until the eggs are set and the goat cheese is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Slide the frittata onto a cutting board and sprinkle with the parsley. Cut into wedges and serve hot or warm.