- 3/4 pound thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 dried red chiles, crumbled
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound frozen deveined medium shrimp—thawed, shelled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup shredded basil leaves
How to make this recipe
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Warm the oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and chiles and cook over moderate heat until golden. Add the tomatoes, season with salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and basil and cook for 2 minutes. Barely drain the pasta and return to the pot. Add the sauce, toss and serve.
One Serving 587 calories, 17.8 gm total fat, 2.6 gm saturated fat, 71 gm carb.