- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green mango, peeled, pit removed and julienned
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, veins removed from leaves and chiffonade
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, veins removed from leaves and chiffonade
- 1/4 cup carrot, julienned
- 1/4 cup red onion, julienned
- Salt to taste
- Combine lime juice and mayonnaise in mixing bowl. Whisk in olive oil. Add ginger and garlic. Let dressing stand 5-10 minutes in order to combine flavors. Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Chiffonade is a very thin cut.