- 2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and cut into 6-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Using a julienne slicer, cut the cucumbers lengthwise into spaghetti-like strips, stopping when you get to the watery centers. In a bowl, sprinkle the cucumbers with salt and knead gently to soften. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess moisture. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream with the shallot and vinegar. Season with salt and white pepper, fold in the cucumber and dill and serve.