Sour Cherry Fizz
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Flatiron Lounge · Manhattan
Julie Reiner created the original Scotch-based Sour Cherry Fizz at Flatiron Lounge. To bring what she calls "that alcoholic tartness" to the mocktail version, she increased the amount of Sour Cherry Puree and fresh lemon.
- 1 1/2 ounces Sour Cherry Puree
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled cherry soda
- 2 maraschino cherries skewered on a pick, for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Sour Cherry Puree, lemon juice and egg white and shake well. Add ice and shake again. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, stir in the cherry soda and garnish with the skewered cherries.