- 1 small head of radicchio, finely shredded
- 5 peperoncini—stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 24 thin slices of soppressata (4 ounces)
- In a bowl, toss the radicchio with the peperoncini, goat cheese, vinegar, oil and pine nuts. Arrange the soppressata on a work surface and mound the radicchio salad on the sliced soppressata. Roll up like a cone and serve.
Lively, fruit-forward sparkling wine.