Soppressata Bundles with Radicchio and Goat Cheese
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 dozen cones
Chef Dante de Magistris, of Dante in Cambridge, Massachusetts, serves these little soppressata-wrapped cones as party snacks. He varies the filling—sometimes he replaces the peperoncini (Italian pickled peppers) with grappa-soaked raisins.
- 1 small head of radicchio, finely shredded
- 5 peperoncini—stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 24 thin slices of soppressata (4 ounces)
- In a bowl, toss the radicchio with the peperoncini, goat cheese, vinegar, oil and pine nuts. Arrange the soppressata on a work surface and mound the radicchio salad on the sliced soppressata. Roll up like a cone and serve.
Lively, fruit-forward sparkling wine.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.