Soft Serve Polenta
- TOTAL TIME: 12 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Leftovers can be used to make Fried Polenta Slices.
More Amazing Vegetarian Dishes
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Cover and cook over low heat, whisking often, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and cheese, season with salt and pepper and serve right away.