- 1 quart water
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Cover and cook over low heat, whisking often, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and cheese, season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.