Snow Pea Julienne with Tomatoes
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the snow peas and cook until crisp-tender and bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain the snow peas and spread them on a cookie sheet to cool to room temperature. Slice the snow peas lengthwise 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan. Add the tomatoes and cook over moderately high heat until they release their juices, about 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.