- 2 cups coarsely broken mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces mini chocolate candy bars, such as Reese's, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 275°. In a bowl, combine the pretzels with the sugars, milk powder and butter. Spread the mixture on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the candy.