- One 10-ounce bag sturdy corn chips
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup store-bought mole sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Thinly sliced fresh and pickled jalapeños, for garnish
- Shredded red cabbage, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Salsa and hot sauce, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread half the chips in a large cast iron skillet. Top with half the chicken, half of the mole, and half the cheddar cheese. Repeat the remaining ingredients. Bake the nachos for about 8 minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the cotija, jalapeños, cabbage and cilantro leaves. Serve immediately, passing salsa and hot sauce at the table.
Many store-bought mole sauces require diluting, so make sure to check the instructions on the label.