- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
Plus: Ultimate Grilling Guide
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- In a small skillet, toast the oregano, chipotle, cumin, onion powder and orange peel over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Stir in the sugar and salt.
NotesGood For Pork chops, flank steak, skirt steak and other quick-cooking meats.