Smoky Pimento Relish
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 canned chipotles in adobo, stemmed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- In a food processor, pulse the tomatoes with the olive oil, chipotles, garlic and caraway seeds until finely chopped. Add the roasted peppers and pulse to a chunky puree. Season with salt and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.