- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, marmalade, water, honey, paprika and shallot. Slowly whisk in the oil. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Two Tablespoons 108 cal, 9 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 7 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.
Use as a marinade for lean steak or pork or drizzle over grain salads.