- 4 pounds kale, stems discarded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the kale until tender, about 5 minutes; drain and chop. In a large, deep skillet, warm the olive oil with the paprika over moderate heat. Add the kale and cook, tossing, until heated through. Add the olives, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.